GOT A T-SHIRT DESIGN IDEA FOR TATTERMASK?
You could win $50, 2 Tickets to Feb23 Tattermasquerade at Firewater110, and a copy of your t-shirt (and bragging rights, of course!) All finalist designers get a free download of “No More.” (You can’t buy it yet—you gotta win it!)
Tattermask is looking for a design for t-shirts for our band to sell at shows. Instead of just creating a design out of our own insane, artistic minds, we wanted to give you, our fans, the opportunity to submit and vote on designs instead. Please read all the details and legal stuff below before you get started!
GRAND PRIZE is $50, a free t-shirt with your design on it, and two (2) tickets to the Tattermasquerade on February 23 at Firewater 110 in Rock Hill, SC. (And bragging rights, of course.)
FINALISTS (those whose designs are posted in our Facebook album for voting) will each get a pre-release download of our new single “No More.”
Anyone may submit a t-shirt design that conforms to “The Requirement” provided below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and t-shirt size by January 25. The band will review designs and pick our favorites as “Finalists” to post in a special album on our Facebook page. When we post these designs, fans of Tattermask will have one week to “like” their favorite designs, and the most popular design will be sent to press, and the artist thereof will win the “Grand Prize.”
• By submitting, you acknowledge that you’ve read and agree to the “Legal Stuff" below.
• All submissions MUST be received by FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2013 (submit via email@example.com)
• Please include your t-shirt size in your submission email
• Designs must use 1 color only, to be used on the front of the shirt.
• Design must be no wider than 9” and no taller than 13”.
• Designs must incorporate one of the supplied logos (if you need another file type, please ask us).
• Designs must be 100% original artwork, with the exception of our supplied logos—That means no artwork downloaded from the internet or our Facebook page may be used in the design
• If you use any gradients in your design, please recognize that they will be converted to “Half-tone" on the final print. We may need to make this adjustment (and possibly others) to your design to make it print-ready.
• Designs may be submitted in any format, with a preference for vector files (.ai , .pdf, .eps) or .png files
By submitting your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org, you acknowledge and accept the terms on this webpage and declare that all artwork contained in your submitted design is your own original work (except for the supplied logos). The contest winner will receive $50, 2 tickets to Tattermasquerade, and a free t-shirt with the winning design; and accepts that this is the sum total of the compensation that s/he will ever receive from Tattermask for having submitted this design. You grant Tattermask exclusive rights to print your design on our t-shirts without any further compensation to you, and you may not use your submitted design for any other merchandise or designs. We reserve the right to adjust your design as necessary for pre-press preparation.
Thank you for submitting!